NDA — A Better Choice — to serve not just your family or surroundings but a whole nation. Being a part of such an esteemed job is a dream for many young minds. If you are thinking about the same, then you may have an idea of how difficult it can be to prepare for such exams. Well, fret not! As you have arrived at the right place.
Here, all your queries and doubts will take an informed and knowledgeable turn at the end of our blog. We will also delve into the best NDA coaching in Lucknow to simplify your preparation journey.
So, without any further ado, let’s get into it…!
What is exactly NDA Exam?
If you are in your 12th grade and have a burning desire to serve your nation best. Then, you can consider for preparing the NDA exam. The exam consists of the two main stages or selection stages to put it in a better way. After which, you can join the National Defence Academy for extensive training for the defence force. This training is of 3 years duration.
The two phases comprised:
The Written Exam
The written exam pattern is as follows: two papers namely the mathematics and General Ability Test. For this paper, proper time management and the right study material will be crucial in your preparation. This is where good NDA coaching in Lucknow comes into play.
The SSB Interview
Okay, once you clear your written NDA exam, it will be followed by an SSB Interview. Here, your winning mantra will not just be confined to your knowledge but your physical and psychological presence will play a pivotal role in passing all the stages of the SSB Interview.
The SSB interview is a 5-days extensive interview program. It includes screen tests of verbal and non-verbal tests, picturesque and description tests, four types of psychological tests, multiple Group Activity tests, and finally conference round for each individual.
Some Common Queries and Doubts
1. Eligibility Criteria:It is important that you meet the basic eligibility criteria for the exam. So, you must have cleared your 12th examination with 60% marks from any recognized board.
2. How Old You Should Be:As per the age requirement, you can attempt once you are 16 years of age, but you may not be able to take the exam once you have completed your 19. So, the age criteria is 16 years to 19 years. Your number of attempts is based on your age limit.
3. How many times is the NDA exam held:The NDA exam takes place twice a year. A fairly good opportunity to sit and try your luck twice a year after extensive preparation. However, with Lucknow best NDA coaching you can clear this exam on your first attempt.
4. Are PYQs essential:Yes, absolutely. If you are determined and really seeking to clear the exam then Previous Year Question Papers can help you understand the exam pattern. They will assist in analyzing different types of questions and levels of difficulty. Honestly, you must access these papers as a valuable resource for preparation.
Well, Developing a successful exam strategy for NDA or any other defense exam can be tricky. However, Shield Defence College or any reputable NDA Coaching Institute in Lucknow involves a structured and disciplined approach. Here are some key components of an effective exam strategy when preparing with Shield Defence College:
1. Course Selection:
According to your need and necessity, SDC helps you in choosing the appropriate course or program that aligns with your career goals. Ensure that the course covers all the relevant subjects and provides comprehensive exam preparation.
2. Understanding the Syllabus:
SDC offers comprehensive study materials and guidance on the syllabus to help you familiarize yourself with the NDA exam.
3. Regular Classes:
There is a proper schedule that will help you attend all your classes at SDC diligently. Also, from your side, you should make sure you actively participate, ask questions, and seek clarification on any doubts.
4. Dedicated Self-Study:
To complement your classroom learning with dedicated self-study, you must set aside specific hours for it. You should follow a structured study plan provided by the NDA Institute in Lucknow in which you will enrol yourself.
5. Practice Papers:
SDC provides you with ample practice materials and mock tests to help you improve your time management skills and accuracy in answers.
You must revise the topics regularly. Revision is crucial to retaining information and reinforcing your knowledge.
7. Seek Guidance:
At SDC you can get valuable insights, tips, and feedback to help you improve.
8. Stay Informed:
Keep yourself updated with current affairs, national and international events, and defense-related news. This will help in the General Ability Test.
Remember that success in the NDA exam is not just about academics but also about character, leadership, and physical fitness. A top NDA coaching in Lucknow like Shield Defence College’s program is designed to prepare you comprehensively for these aspects.